The mission of the Catholic Psychotherapy Association of Canada shall be to support Catholic mental health professionals in Canada by promoting the development of psychological theory, research, and mental health practice that encompasses an understanding of the human person, family, and society which respects Catholic anthropology and the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
Announcements & Opportunities
- We have begun to actively plan for the next national conference – November 3 & 4, 2017 in Calgary. SAVE the DATE!
- Facebook user? Join one or more of our groups – open to the public (link); CPAC members only (link); and conference updates (link).
- The board has simplified the process for Clinical members being placed on our referral list. Contact the office if you have questions.
- One of the additions to our new website is a page listing resources developed by our members – whether free or for sale. If you have something that respects a Catholic anthropology, we could include it so let us know.
- The monthly Rosary in common is scheduled for the last Monday of the month at 8:00 pm Eastern. Let us know if you need the Google Hangouts link to join (it can also be found in the ‘Members Only’ section of the website).
- Your board of directors has two open positions. Clinical and Academic members are invited to consider whether their time and energies could be given to this service.