The Catholic Psychotherapy Association of Canada (CPAC) exists to serve the Church in Canada and to support our members in their professional work – work that recognizes the truths of and is informed by a Catholic anthropology. We believe that authentic Catholic teaching which encompasses an understanding of the human person, family, and society gives insight into those who suffer and who seek growth in themselves and their relationships. We invite all mental health workers and those who support them, who share in this vision, to join us actively and in their prayers.
Comments and questions that are not answered within this website may be directed to our office.
About Our Work
- the bylaws which govern the Association’s work
- information brochure about the Association
- Build your marriage on God’s foundation (Western Catholic Reporter): November 3, 2014
- Catholic therapists unite science and faith (Western Catholic Reporter): May 13, 2013
- Catholics therapists accept importance, reality of faith (Western Catholic Reporter): May 13, 2013